Tuesday, May 27, 2008

We're tying our shoes!



A huge milestone has been reached in the Hyde household. At the ripe old age of 7, Evan has mastered the art of tying his shoes. It felt kind of like the whole toilet training process---when they are ready, they will just do it. So during Church last Sunday, I told Evan to take a shoe off and that we would practice tying his shoe. He was all for it. So after quite a few tries, he did it! Way to go, Evan!

1 comment:

Jyl... said...

Evan grew up fast. Actually, all your kids grew up. It has been WAY to long since I've seen you. I was hoping to make it to provo before baby #4 comes but that is coming on me so I'm not sure I'm going to make it. Give all your kids hugs from me, (and Jim) even though they don't even know who I am. SAD

PS- we just went on a trek here and it was AWESOME. One of the best experiences of my life. Have fun

background