Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hayden turns 14!




Hayden turned the big 14 on Tuesday - wow! Can't believe how time has flown - just seems like our blue eyed, blond and bald little baby just came into this world. What an incredible kid he has turned out to be - We are so proud of him and the choice he has made thus far in his life. He is a huge help to his mom and dad - and he is definitely his father's son! He looks like Jim, talks like Jim, and even walks like him! He has a love for cars just like his Dad - we have nicknamed him the "car whisperer". He can name any engine coming down the street and is almost as good as his dad at diagnosing car problems. He ceases to amaze us - how grateful we are to be able to call him our son - WE LOVE YOU HAYDEN!

2 comments:

Jyl... said...

I can't believe that he is 14! Wow, time flies. I was just thinking the other day about when you watched Madison for me when we lived in Provo. She just turned 6!!! I really need to see you soon. Tell Jim hi for me. I miss you lots

Andrew and Haley said...

BECKY!! Now I can keep up on your life rather than PRAYING that I'll run into you at Costco so I know how you're doing!!! love you lots and can't believe your grown up family!

background